Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Road to life

I sit there, by the sweet sunset,
Reminding myself I am sailing ahead
To the land that always was insane,
I am just a voyager, traveling in pain.

Long lost, have I, my hopes and will
to strive the path I chose to tread
it is nothing but pain in joys I get
I am but riding this ridiculous dry mist.

It was yesterday I chose this path,
In faith of fixing the life I had.
Was I a fool or dreamer, my heart
Will one day learn the end of this path.

It cant go on, the way it is,
Leaving behind a day a bit
Of life and joy that mirages the pain
Hiding behind every moment of life.

I have seen the sun set before,
far away from my mother’s home
That moon was special, a full and bright
My mother, by me, standing by my side.

I see this big glorious ball set again,
right here, right now, from everywhere
The moon is special this forth at hand,
But I see nothing, just gazing stars ahead.

This night is new, novel moon at hand
I tread the path, myself and alone.
as time goes by I sit by here,
reflecting the journey, I chose in tears.

It’s time for me to take a step
in route I will have to end
but momentarily when I reflect,
I see the me, that I never expect

My hand is full, so is my heart
in rage and war, with time and tide
Love is at stake, the risk I take
Now I have a choice to make.


The choice I made before to jjoin
this road, a route with hell’s guide
I see the future so brown and grey
yet so green, I can’t forget.


The route is harsh It pumps my brain
raises me up, and eats away
the life I want, the price I pay
still makes me want to finish the way.


It is but these four years of life,
decides where till what time you shall last
in a world full of deadly traps
the route is mine, I still wish to march .

No comments:

Post a Comment