Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

You Don't Know Me Truly

 You Don't Know Me Truly



Within my room do I cry,
With all my best effort do I try,
But it is not in my reach to not be shy,
And always I smile, you never reply.

I be myself, you don't judge me wise,
I strive to prove, I am so nice
But then it seems to my surprise
You choose those guys all your life.

Then once was when I made a mistake
Lost my heart and put my life on stake,
Now I do regret that it would break
My heart and soul, give me a headache.

I love you girl, I can’t express
How hurt I feel when I get stress
Looking at you with him always
And me alone trying to hide away.

But now I have a thought of mine,
To forget every single thought of thine,
Though hard it is, baby I can’t be fine,
But this is my life. That's how I shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment